24 July 2012

About Me...

Assalamualaikum...
Hello buddies! My name is Noor Aziemah binti Noor Azman but my friend just call me Aziemah. I am sweet sixteen. Currently, I am studying in Sri Aman. I was born on 31th March 1996 at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur (HBKL). Being the first child in the family, I have one annoying sisters and two brothers who love to fight among each other. Actually, I had one elder brother but he died when he was 2 months due to high fever..

My interest:
I love to read storybooks and novels especially fantasy, romance, adventures and mystery genre. Sometimes, I love to watch television and surfing the internet. I love gardening too, however, I didn't get any chance to do gardening at home.

Favourite storybooks/novel:
So far, I have read more Malay books than English books. Some of my favourite storybooks are:
romance: Ombak Rindu, Percaya Ada Cinta, Adam dan Hawa, Ayat-ayat cinta, Roti Cicah Susu, Bisik-Biksik gelora, 7 Hari Mencintaiku, Andai itu takdirnya and many more.
Mysteries: Ungu Karmila, Fiksyen 302 and Bilik 616
For English storybooks, so far I have just finish reading 2 storybooks only. So the book that I like the most is The Grimm Legacy

Ambition/Dream:
I want to be a botanist and explore more about plant. I dream to own a big fruit plantation and nursery. Sometimes, I feel like want to be a novelist and write storybooks. So far, I have written few story/novel but I stop halfway because I was lazy to finished it. Don't follow my attitude... :D

Heroes/Model:
I choose my prophet, Nabi Muhammad s.a.w as an inspiration or model. I respect him so much. Besides, I put my mother and my aunty as my model and example. My mother always advised me to study and get better result in exam so that I can earn money to support our living.

This blog:
Actually I created this blog because my teacher asked us to write and post something on blog. She asked us to choose any topic and post about that topic on this blog. So, I have decided to talk about my favourite storybooks or novels. That's also the reason why I put "StoryLand" as a blog title. I want to make this blog as a medium for me to share my favourite story.

Okay then. That's a little thing about me. I have to stop here.. Bye and Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment